Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoddington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
@Sirtoddington The name is shown in the original logo, but I think it must've been too small for CBCS' liking:

I know it was. but the new logo doesn't have all the text that the old one had so they went in a direction where it was incorporated more but using just the abbreviation & larger.

Correct. I understand what you're saying. Nonetheless, I prefer the old logo. I know I posted this before, but you don't see any letters, or words for that matter, in the Nike logo, and it's iconic. I think CBCS' original logo had that kind of style and class. Over time, collectors would know a comic was graded by CBCS just by glancing at that beautiful logo. I suppose the same can be said for the new logo, I just don't like the look of it.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector zosocane private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Again, CBCS has rectified the lapse in judgement they made when the bulletpoint labels were introduced. This should be supported, if you value the unique role that CBCS plays in the market.

Bro, nothing has been rectified yet. We are only now seeing the latest proofs of the possible new, corrected label. I will re-support CBCS big-time with plenty of submissions as soon as the new label is announced.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Whitedragon private msg quote post Address this user
Label A or B is a massive improvement. If I had to pick go with Label B.

Glad you guys finally got it worked out.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Seems the majority like Label "B" with Font "D" I will admit that looks quite nice to me, would love to see what that label would look like combined though. I just am not a fan of a lot of empty space and font that is too small, i.e. the current label. This is an improvement and appreciate CBCS giving some customer input.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector reggieb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5
Seems the majority like Label "B" with Font "D" I will admit that looks quite nice to me, would love to see what that label would look like combined though. I just am not a fan of a lot of empty space and font that is too small, i.e. the current label. This is an improvement and appreciate CBCS giving some customer input.

Wasn't my vote, and I followed the directions. Let's go silent majority!

But seriously, I'd be OK with B-D
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
Both A and B are better than the current label and I would be happy to re-start submissions.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio
Both A and B are better than the current label and I would be happy to re-start submissions.

+1. Both A and B are an improvement imo.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Seems the majority like Label "B" with Font "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieb
Wasn't my vote, and I followed the directions.

Not everyone who has made their opinions known has done it here in the open.
You cannot assume because the majority in the open forum prefer "X" combination, that it reflects the actual tally from the emailed survey results.
Post 58 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Curmudgeon
Quote:
Seems the majority like Label "B" with Font "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieb
Wasn't my vote, and I followed the directions.

Not everyone who has made their opinions known has done it here in the open.
You cannot assume because the majority in the open forum prefer "X" combination, that it reflects the actual tally from the emailed survey results.

Oh ya what I say goes.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Label B and Font C!
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector nancyraygun private msg quote post Address this user
I'm also in the B & D camp!
Post 61 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I could be wrong, but based on my conversations with CBCS reps at RI Comic Con last weekend, options B and D were the preferred choices by the masses. I had been holding off submitting books since the label changed, but made two at the convention. I was even told that there was a decent chance that the new label would be used for at least one of the submissions.
Post 62 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo We're trying to get this finished as quickly as possible.
Post 63 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts - thanks, it's appreciated.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
@esaravo We're trying to get this finished as quickly as possible.

Thank you!
Post 65 IP   flag post
600732 65 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?