Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Memorabilia

I RESTARTED COLLECTING, COMICS1375

Collector WilliamRkelly private msg quote post Address this user
TO ME COLLECTION'S TO ME IS WHAT MAKE'S ME HAPPY TO HAVE WHAT MAKE'S ME HAPPY AGAIN.i BUY Ungraded and Graded comics i need just 1 more to have all 30 covers of Harley Quinn's Little black book set 30 covers i have all but 1, then i have 2 sets of the new 52's future's end 2 3d covers with the 2d covers plus tale of suspense #95 98 Captain america 100 throw 120 121 and 133 plus a copy of Popeye 10cent 1949 ungraded in a grade 7.5 really nice copy plus a 1939 copy of Pinocchio book from the move in a Ungraded from to say its in a grade of @ least 8.5
i love getting a good deal if i can,. I search ebay 16 hours a day 7 days a week i have know like so i find a ton of awesome deals...
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Typing on a cell phone, I hope?
Welcome Good to see another happy collector.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamRkelly
TO ME COLLECTION'S TO ME IS WHAT MAKE'S ME HAPPY TO HAVE WHAT MAKE'S ME HAPPY AGAIN.i BUY Ungraded and Graded comics i need just 1 more to have all 30 covers of Harley Quinn's Little black book set 30 covers i have all but 1, then i have 2 sets of the new 52's future's end 2 3d covers with the 2d covers plus tale of suspense #95 98 Captain america 100 throw 120 121 and 133 plus a copy of Popeye 10cent 1949 ungraded in a grade 7.5 really nice copy plus a 1939 copy of Pinocchio book from the move in a Ungraded from to say its in a grade of @ least 8.5
i love getting a good deal if i can,. I search ebay 16 hours a day 7 days a week i have know like so i find a ton of awesome deals...
sent you a PM. Collecting makes me happy as well
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Sent you a PM!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector WilliamRkelly private msg quote post Address this user
i POSTED ALL OF MY CAPTAIN AMERICA UNGRADED COLLECTION AND MEANY MORE FOR ALL TO SEE SO FAR THIS YEAR I SPENT 2008.53 ON MY COLLECTION.AND I STILL NEED A LOT MORE.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601212 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?