Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

I Will be attending Megacon Tampa as an AW1358

Collector Brian private msg quote post Address this user
Right around the corner but still time to get me your books for facilitation if you need anyone at Megacon Tampa, message me or email me with any questions.

guest list here

Buhryein@aol.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
For being called a megacon, I'm not impressed with the guest lists. I will stick my nose in this thread however because I might be interested in the exclusives. Are you offering to pickup exclusives for us and get them signed as well?

Thanks
Post 2 IP   flag post
I will have to see, I'm wary of the conditions of exclusives they have had lately at mega
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
For being called a megacon, I'm not impressed with the guest lists. I will stick my nose in this thread however because I might be interested in the exclusives. Are you offering to pickup exclusives for us and get them signed as well?

Thanks

Lmk if you need anything seemed to be plenty however I wasn't impressed by the selection. Shouldn't be a problem though if there is something you want send me a message.

http://megacontampabay.com/exclusives/
Post 4 IP   flag post
596798 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?