Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Dynamic force Comics/Dan Slott signing1339

Collector neku528 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey so im curious about something I have some books that i bought from Dynamic forces when ever they do their signed book releases and they come with the certificate and everything, if i were to submit them to be graded to like CBCS or CGC would it get the yellow signature casing or would it get the red verified casing instead?

Also is anyone going to be at the Dan Slott signing on OCT 13th at midtown comics in New York?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
It will get red as long as you submit it for the verification. The reasoning is that anyone could print out a coa.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector neku528 private msg quote post Address this user
aww even if its bought from dynamic forces? kinda figured the grading companies would know about them and their signed books
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Think about it. I have a certificate from DF. I go make copies of said certificate. I then practice an easy sign like AH! Then I submit the books all signed by Adam Hughes and resell for massive profits. You buy one of these books. Later on, someone says, hey, that doesn't really look like his signature.

So now, you blame the grading company for something they should have caught? Who's at fault now?

It's a far better solution to have a black and white policy on this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Barely over a week ago
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
This is why I don't buy DF signature series until such time that they offer the service to supply with cgc/cbcs graded.

Btw - if you wish Df signature series you are better off not buying directly from DF but rather from another shop such as midtown where you can get a discount on DF's signature comics
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@poka If you get the book directly from DF you don't have to worry about fakes, if you are that worried about them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Barely over a week ago

Hey, that's me! I'm famous!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@poka If you get the book directly from DF you don't have to worry about fakes, if you are that worried about them.

Thanks. No not worried about fakes but I would not buy a DF signature serie comic as long as it doesn't qualify for cgc/cbcs signature grading. Just personal pref.
Post 9 IP   flag post
596795 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?