Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

CBCS at the NYCC this weekend!1306

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS will be at the New York Comic Con, on October 6-9th at booth #2804.

"As always, I am looking forward to attending NYCC!" stated Steve Borock "This convention has been great for CBCS submissions, as well as meeting and talking with new collectors.”

Steve added, “I would be remiss if I did not mention that I always look forward to being the Auctioneer during the Saturday night original art auction, where 100% of the proceeds go to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. It is an honor for me to be able help this great charity and those unfortunate children."

CBCS will be taking submissions at their booth, as well as providing witnesses for signatures, so don't forget to stop by booth #2804 before getting your comics signed.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector FUEGOMUSIC private msg quote post Address this user
As a first time AW, will you provide a quick OJT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
CBCS will be at the New York Comic Con, on October 6-9th at booth #2804.

"As always, I am looking forward to attending NYCC!" stated Steve Borock "This convention has been great for CBCS submissions, as well as meeting and talking with new collectors.”

Steve added, “I would be remiss if I did not mention that I always look forward to being the Auctioneer during the Saturday night original art auction, where 100% of the proceeds go to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. It is an honor for me to be able help this great charity and those unfortunate children."

CBCS will be taking submissions at their booth, as well as providing witnesses for signatures, so don't forget to stop by booth #2804 before getting your comics signed.

Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@FUEGOMUSIC Stop by the booth. They'd be glad to help you out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
600667 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?