Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignatures

Submission with COA is Red or Yellow?1302

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
If you submit books from Dynamic Forces with a COA, or J Scott Campbell's Collectibles with a COA, or Stan Lee collectibles with a COA...does CBCS give it a red label or a yellow label?

Thank you
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
CoA carry no weight when it comes to grading. It'll just be returned with the book. You'll only get a yellow label if it's submitted by an authorized witness. You'll only get a red label if you choose and pay extra for the verification process.

In short, if you submit a book with a CoA, it will come back with a blue label unless you decided to pay extra for verification or if an authorized witness was present when the book was signed.

Either way, the CoA isn't a factor.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
The simple answer is this...Yellow ASP label means the sig was witnessed. Red VSP label means the sig was authenticated by CSA.

COAs can be printed on Joe Bob's computer, or switched from one book to another.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
It's a red label if there was no AW for that signature if you get it verified. Even if you get another signature witnessed on the same book, it's still red. I wish they would choose a different color though. Many people associate red with a negative reaction. Stop signs, warning labels, etc all use red. They could have gone with purple or even green, since Blue and Yellow = Green. Unless green is used elsewhere. I know CGC uses it. I don't know all the colors CBCS uses.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I must be having déjà vu.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
You'll get what Cyclops sees.
Post 9 IP   flag post
598060 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?