Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignatures

For Sale: Amazing Spiderman 648 Campbell Var1238

Collector WCollecbales private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys, it is with a heavy heart, that I’ve decided to sell on my newly acquired copy of Amazing Spiderman #648 - Campbell variant. I love the book, but I would much prefer to pick up a couple of older Spidey keys.

Anyway, the book has been signed by J Scott Campbell - CGC yellow label 9.6! It’s the old case, so no worries there.

The serial number is: 1234449026.

Looking for $900/£700 ONO. Or a trade.

I know I’m relatively new to the boards, and I’m not very well known, so here is a link to my eBay feedback pages: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bluenit20

I’m shipping free to the UK and US, anywhere else pays the difference. Payment is expected via Paypal.

I thought about selling it on eBay, but I want it to go to a proper collector. I really don’t want to sell this one but, hopefully I’ll feel better when I have a nice copy of ASM 50 in my hands

Post 1 IP   flag post
BTW trades are also an option
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
You can post pictures of books grade by the cgc. If you truly want to sell it, I would suggest doing that. Otherwise, it looks like you're just trying to give someone the shaft... especially since there's no purchase price listed as well.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
You can post pictures of books grade by the cgc. If you truly want to sell it, I would suggest doing that. Otherwise, it looks like you're just trying to give someone the shaft... especially since there's no purchase listed as well.

I was pretty sure we weren't allowed to post CGC pics.
Purchase listed?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
I think he meant purchase price. I believe it is required.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squack

Alright,considering it's signed and graded, i'd probably be looking for: $900 or £700. Free Shipping US/UK. Or a trade.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Pictures of CGC and CBCS comics are allowed. They are the ONLY slabs companies allowed.
Post 7 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squack

Yes, purchase price.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
You can post pictures of books grade by the cgc. If you truly want to sell it, I would suggest doing that. Otherwise, it looks like you're just trying to give someone the shaft... especially since there's no purchase price listed as well.
I am just curious if I missed something. Prior to your post, @WCollecbales had posted a picture of the book and the price that he was looking to sell it for. Can you enlighten me on this matter? Thanks
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
The original post didn't have the info.
He edited the post to include it
Post 10 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips basically, I screwed up. Firstly I didn't know we were allowed to post pictures of CGC books when selling them. Secondly, I didn't realise I had to specify a price. 👍
Post 11 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Why so much money for this book? Isn't this like a $250 book?!?! Just asking, not insulting. I don't understand the intrinsic value on this one.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Why so much money for this book? Isn't this like a $250 book?!?! Just asking, not insulting. I don't understand the intrinsic value on this one.

$650 raw on eBay, another raw copy sold $600 via auction a few weeks back. It's a pretty rare cover, rarer than the black and white version of the cover.
Post 13 IP   flag post
600440 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?