Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesSigning OpportunitiesToys

Emerald City Comicon 2017 Stan Lee Confirmed1224

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Tickets go on sale October 19 at noon.

It will be Stan Lee's final appearance for Seattle. Looks like I get MORE janky signatures!

Honestly, I was thinking about New Mutants #100, Web of Spider-man #1 and Infinity Guantlet #1

3 books. In and out. Go buy more turtles from the dealer tables.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like i may have to get my little brother to go for me. As much as i would love to go home and see Stan personally i dont think it will happen.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Stan was retiring from appearing at the cons this year, 2016?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Beamer private msg quote post Address this user
That line will be crazy.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Son of a ----- Fabian Nicieza is coming to Seattle. Which MEANS my New Mutants 98 that Stan Lee smeared is already on its way to CBCS.

I would REALLLLY like Fabian's signature on that smeared book to sweeten the pot.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
If I were Stan Lee and knew of this disdain people had for me while they stood in line so they can flip my signatures, I'd smear their books too right after I put down the gun I'm holding to their heads. smh
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's a well oiled machine just like everybody knows and Stan knows this, too. Brah
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I don't understand how his signature is worth the ink it's written in. He'll sign anything for a buck. Well, a lot of bucks.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I know but you can automatically add $100 to your book if he signed it
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
because it cost at least $100 for him to sign it
Post 10 IP   flag post
Yes.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
FM still seems to garner the highest cost per signature....$150.00 per.
My grading guy did a run on a Miller signing and it would have cost me about $275.00 per book to have a CGC SS edition.

I'll pass. I like FM, but not that much, even though the book would have probably sold for at least double the cost.
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I don't get why his signature mean anything on books he didn't work on. It really brings down the value of books that should be worth more.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector stophmaster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
I don't get why his signature mean anything on books he didn't work on. It really brings down the value of books that should be worth more.

Couldn't agree more!
Post 14 IP   flag post
596792 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?