Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Will the Dashboard eventually show my books?1196

Collector dmoloth private msg quote post Address this user
My first submission (30 books) has finally come due according to the front page.

What I am wondering is if the Dashboard is fully functional, so that I might see the results before my books are shipped back.

Any info is appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
Once your books are shipped you will be able to see your grades on the dashboard.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dmoloth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua373
Once your books are shipped you will be able to see your grades on the dashboard.

Not as impressive as I'd hoped, but still a bonus.

Thanks for the info!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector cloudcloddie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

ehh. not always. my last sub never showed up in my dashboard with grades or notes.
I have another one in shipping right now, so I'll see what happens this time.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately, pretty much all of CBCS' software/tech leaves something to be desired. It's by far their greatest weakness. The dashboard isn't fully functional, the forums aren't exactly fully featured, and the data migration, which prevents you from looking up grader's notes on many books still says they expect it to only take a few days despite having been started back in February.

CBCS apparently got a new tech guy some months ago but we've yet to really see that bear fruit.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector gvntofly1021 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I thought it seemed a little rough around the edges functionality wise...

In defense of the tech guys, of which I am one myself in my day job.... The simplest things in appearance are not always so... And things that you'd think take days or weeks can end up being months, especially if you're just one guy.... Good luck, guy, whoever you are...
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudcloddie
Quote:

ehh. not always. my last sub never showed up in my dashboard with grades or notes.
I have another one in shipping right now, so I'll see what happens this time.

PM me the invoice number of the one that didn't show up and I'll check on it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600775 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?