Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPSignatures

How many books..1192

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
What is the most books you have ever submitted at once?

I submitted 11 at Phoenix Comicon in June and getting them back tomorrow. At Rose City this past weekend, I submitted 27. Woops. What did I just do? I felt a little better when the guy next to me submitted 43 of them.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I would say my average is about 14 at a time. Most is about 22.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
I have only had a few orders. The first was 4 last year, and then 24 this May. Right now I have 27 waiting to be graded, and another 9 that just got there. Those 9 are all Fast Pass.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I will submit 10 or 12 at a time through the mail. I have submitted up to 16 at a convention, and will probably exceed that at my next convention.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301

I submitted 11 at Phoenix Comicon in June and getting them back tomorrow. At Rose City this past weekend, I submitted 27. Woops. What did I just do? I felt a little better when the guy next to me submitted 43 of them

That was me! I wish all of them were mine, but 2 of my friends were unable to attend RCCC this year so they asked me to get their books signed and submit their books for them. I was jealous of your Connor and Palmiotti signatures you got on your Artgerm variants!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Lunarshade private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in about 200 or so at Phoenixcon. It was my first submission. I figure go big or go home.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
My average is probably 15-20 per month and my biggest submission to date was 39 i believe.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
@Lunarshade ouch! How much was the total? If you don't mind me asking.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
30 to CGC as that is the Max one box holds.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection
30 to CGC as that is the Max one box holds.

The max is now 25 with their new case, no?
Post 10 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
my very very 1st sub was 69. Would've been a cool 70 but my damn guy didn't finish the commission. what a wanker. eff you, Michael Champion. nah I'm kidding, he's a really really good guy.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301

I submitted 11 at Phoenix Comicon in June and getting them back tomorrow. At Rose City this past weekend, I submitted 27. Woops. What did I just do? I felt a little better when the guy next to me submitted 43 of them

That was me! I wish all of them were mine, but 2 of my friends were unable to attend RCCC this year so they asked me to get their books signed and submit their books for them. I was jealous of your Connor and Palmiotti signatures you got on your Artgerm variants!

Dude, thanks for making me feel better though. I am going to have CBCS break up my payments which I am sure they will because of coarse, they are holding my books hostage. I was planning on sending those Harley Quinn Art Germ To New York but the AW I was going to use for ROSE CITY for those two never followed up with me.

Also Marquez bailed at the last minute so getting my CIVIL WAR II Hip Hop Variant by Dodson signed by him ruined the BENDIS-MARQUEZ-DODSON trifecta.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
Lucky 13
Post 13 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Post 14 IP   flag post
598059 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?