Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

I met George Perez at DragonCon 2016!1133

Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I was privileged to met one of the greats at DragonCon this past weekend. He spoke at a panel on the Wonder Woman 75th anniversary and had a table at the artists alley. He was genuinely a nice guy and very gracious to the fans. Here's my son watching the master at work and a picture of the Wonder Woman volume 2 #1 he signed for me! CBCS VSP incoming.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool. I met him in 2013 and he did an Iron Man sketch in pencil and Sharpie for me. He is a real gentlemen. He made it look so easy too. He also signed an Avengers 196 for me too. I should send that one in to CBCS and get the verified label. It is about a 9.2 to 9.4
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector surprise_comics private msg quote post Address this user
I had the privilege of meeting him this year at Phoenix Comic Con and got this done. Also got it signed by Marv Wolfman since he was right next to him.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a sketchbook that I will only allow people to draw Carol Danvers (ms Marvel, binary, Captain Marvel, Warbird), Moon Knight, Faith (from Valiant) or any "Street Fighter Character"

Here is what George did for me.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector samediarchon private msg quote post Address this user
Ha! I love seeing Carol with the Infinity Gauntlet. George drew a Warlock with the Gauntlet in my Infinity Gauntlet omnibus. I almost asked him to for a Captain America.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I want him to do me a Moon Knight holding the Infinity Gauntlet with the Gauntlet adorned with some Crescent Moons or something like that jazz on it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ivegotneatstuff private msg quote post Address this user
ha very cool !
Post 7 IP   flag post
596798 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?