Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestionsSignatures

Walking dead #1 Cynthiana ky variant1036

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm researching this. There was a CGC exclusive signing at SDCC, meaning they set up and paid for the signing and therefore they didn't let any competitor witnesses into it. I haven't yet found evidence to back up that Kirkman has an exclusive contract with them. I'll keep looking.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not going to lose sleep over it brah
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I just want to set the record straight. I don't think he is exclusive to CGC, I think SDCC was a one time special event sponsored by CGC and thus caused an assumption to be made.

Here's a Kirkman yellow label on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-100-CBCS-SS-9-8-SKETCHED-by-ADLARD-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-not-CGC-2nd-/322065646625?hash=item4afc9bc421:g:XtMAAOSwz2lXBYEm
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I just want to set the record straight. I don't think he is exclusive to CGC, I think SDCC was a one time special event sponsored by CGC and thus caused an assumption to be made.

Thanks for clearing this up, I know that I had read it somewhere. I'm assuming that someone made the assumption, passed it on and then thats how I picked it up. Glad to know the truth now though!
Post 29 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Figures. I didn't think Robert Kirkman was like that. Some arguments (and people) are completely unnecessary.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted these books today so we will see what they grade when I get them back. Both asp tony Moore and vsp Robert Kirkman. Will come back as a red label. 12 weeks in counting.
Post 31 IP   flag post
597871 33 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?