Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Bought one of those from Kap a while back, probs a 9.0 or so. Something *feels* off/weird when holding it. Almost like it was printed different somehow, cant quite put my finger on it. But it creeped me out and it’s in the “sell” pile now lol
Post 776 • IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I've got a few Turtles books I'm gonna thin out myself. I've realized I'm only really interested in #1 & #2. I'd rather sell a few and get one book I really want.
Post 777 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Sad face
Post 778 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Sad face

Lol sorry, I’m sure they are all like that, I had never owned one. Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Yeah, I've got a few Turtles books I'm gonna thin out myself. I've realized I'm only really interested in #1 & #2. I'd rather sell a few and get one book I really want.

Still a cool book in a slab you got there though. I’ll never own a 1st print at this point, its gone wayy too far.
Post 779 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Hey dude, I posted this on the Best of '17 thread. I bought it off Anthony's Art. Haven't read the graphic novel yet (because I cant freakin find it!) But I plan to asap. Has any here read it??? What were your thoughts?? I know it was crowd sourced, and obviously successful enough to have multiple printings. Cowabunga!

Post 780 • IP   flag post

Never heard of it or seen it before sorry
Post 781 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Never heard of it or seen it before sorry

Oh, well darn! I was hoping to get some expert insights. I have read the summary but not the actual book. Here is the website:

http://www.teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/2016/04/21/tmnt-odyssey/
Post 782 • IP   flag post
oooooh that's the fan made odyssey story, that's why. I heard of it, but I did not contribute to the kickstarter. Interestingly enough, I was friends with writer Andrew Modeen on facebook until he did a Star Wars spoiler post on Last Jedi before it was even out and I unfriended him once he ruined the entire movie for me before I saw it. I then saw The Last Jedi with the wife and as I was watching it I was cursing Andrew Modeen's name under my breath with each scene as it unfolded in my mind as I watched emotionless.

There you have it. I'm definintely not buying it or reading it at this point now that I know Andrew Modeen is behind that story. #Sorrynotsorry #noragrets
Post 783 • IP   flag post
Quote:
oooooh that's the fan made odyssey story, that's why. I heard of it, but I did not contribute to the kickstarter. Interestingly enough, I was friends with writer Andrew Modeen on facebook until he did a Star Wars spoiler post on Last Jedi before it was even out and I unfriended him once he ruined the entire movie for me before I saw it. I then saw The Last Jedi with the wife and as I was watching it I was cursing Andrew Modeen's name under my breath with each scene as it unfolded in my mind as I watched emotionless.

There you have it. I'm definintely not buying it or reading it at this point now that I know Andrew Modeen is behind that story. #Sorrynotsorry #noragrets

Wow, what an ass-hat! I would be pissed off too! I am assuming everyone here has probably seen it at least once, so I am interested to know which spoiler he revealed?
Post 784 • IP   flag post
All of it. I mean, like, all of it.
Post 785 • IP   flag post
Updated the bottom shelf in my bar! TMNT #5 and the KE Donatello variant of Bats/Turtles #1

1988 Bebop and Rocksteady action figures 👌🏻

Post 786 • IP   flag post
I approve of the above post and its message.
Post 787 • IP   flag post
When one obsession crosses the other. Worlds implode.

Post 788 • IP   flag post
Collector esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer - Love the set-up, Jacob! I just might have a few Newcastles while I watch the Pats game tonight.
Post 789 • IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user

Just wanted to share some recent acquisitions that I am adding to my Turtles collection. Looking to get them signed this November if Eastman does in fact come back to MI.
Post 790 • IP   flag post

2 of my favorite Eastman covers he's ever done. Love the colors.....
Post 791 • IP   flag post

Post 792 • IP   flag post

Post 793 • IP   flag post
148980 793 18
destitute