CBCS Turnaround 8/22/20161026

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskershawn69
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskershawn69
@SteveRicketts My books were in QC for a couple weeks and they just got an email that they went to Grading. Is that correct? Received date was 6/6 modern tier.

I looked again 1 minute after posting and they now show billing, so I think they are headed in the right direction.

Your order has gone through slab and QC and popped back into billing for some reason. You might call 727-803-6822 and ask to speak to Dan Rogers (in accounting) and see if he can tell you what's up with it. I don't know enough about the billing infrastructure of our system to be able to tell you anything about it.

Steve - I checked with Dan and the order is close to getting shipped. Thanks for your help!

No problem. Glad I could help.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector scbeachbum private msg quote post Address this user
mine is graded and in shipping mode!! can't wait. is there a way to see what the grade is?

I'm just excited mine is closer to coming home!!!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@scbeachbum The grade will show on your dashboard once your package leaves the CBCS building. I don't know why they set it up this way, but that's how it works.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector scbeachbum private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@scbeachbum The grade will show on your dashboard once your package leaves the CBCS building. I don't know why they set it up this way, but that's how it works.

thanks!!!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
First time poster here with a quick question. If I submit two modern books fast tracked with cbcs would I get them back after 2 months? OR would it be more/less time than that? Trying to understand the TATs and I've never submitted anything before. Thanks!
Post 30 IP   flag post

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
First time poster here with a quick question. If I submit two modern books fast tracked with cbcs would I get them back after 2 months? OR would it be more/less time than that? Trying to understand the TATs and I've never submitted anything before. Thanks!

Normal fast track time would be 3.5 to 4 calendar weeks. They are currently running 7-10 days behind - so figure two weeks to be safe. So, as long as they do not fall further behind, if you submit now, 5.5 to 6 weeks, not counting days in the mail, should be pretty realistic. While there is no guarantees, I'd say two months would be a fair expectation of turn around time for fast track moderns. A lot depends upon how many submissions they get at cons. The next huge con is in October (New York), so I'd get them in before then if you can. And you never know, Fan Expo in Canada (Sept 1-4) might see a lot of submissions also. I'd just say, the sooner you get them in, the better your odds at 2 months being accurate.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

Normal fast track time would be 3.5 to 4 calendar weeks. They are currently running 7-10 days behind - so figure two weeks to be safe. So, as long as they do not fall further behind, if you submit now, 5.5 to 6 weeks, not counting days in the mail, should be pretty realistic. While there is no guarantees, I'd say two months would be a fair expectation of turn around time for fast track moderns. A lot depends upon how many submissions they get at cons. The next huge con is in October (New York), so I'd get them in before then if you can. And you never know, Fan Expo in Canada (Sept 1-4) might see a lot of submissions also. I'd just say, the sooner you get them in, the better your odds at 2 months being accurate.

Does that TAT change if you need signatures verified for a red label?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:

Yes - verification takes 1.5 to 2 weeks. I forget the exact business days - I'm thinking 7.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Yes - verification takes 1.5 to 2 weeks. I forget the exact business days - I'm thinking 7.

So just to be clear and make sure I understand 100%: If I were to submit some books fast track and needing signature verification I can expect the TAT to be anywhere between 2-2 1/2 months assuming no new delays?
Post 34 IP   flag post
Yes
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Yes

Awesome, thank you very much for the information!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
6/21 books hit QC today
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
The books I dropped off at Heroes con have entered grading! Can't wait to get these back in my hands.
Post 38 IP   flag post
598034 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?