Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleFor SaleRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

CBCS is Moving to Dallas...6377

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Update on customer service. Jake Fleming is working on answering emails and returning phone calls today. About 3 hours ago (9 am CST) he stated that he still had 150+ emails to go through. This info was shared by Jake on the CBCS Comic Collectors Club page on Facebook.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector fivestar private msg quote post Address this user
Morning all!

Do we have an update this morning on where the move stands? Are things all setup and ready to move forward and start to process the backlog etc as planned today?

I just want to have a good idea of where we are so I know when my current invoice (18-1D6E40F) will ship and want to make sure that I don't send in some new stuff before everything is up and running/ready to process it.

Thanks!
Post 102 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
A member of the CBCS Comic Collectors Club on Facebook just posted this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook post
Just so everyone knows. Just got through to customer service. There is a current phone issue they are fixing with set up so all the calls are going through 1 individual in CS. Please be patient when calling if you get put on hold or can not get through.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Update on customer service. Jake Fleming is working on answering emails and returning phone calls today. About 3 hours ago (9 am CST) he stated that he still had 150+ emails to go through. This info was shared by Jake on the CBCS Comic Collectors Club page on Facebook.

That sounds like....hell. One person dealing with phone calls and emails following the company relocating.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector kash private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to use the online appointment scheduling tool to book a time in mid July.

I cancelled immediately, as the calendar event listed Florida as the location.

Do you know when the online system will reflect the new Dallas address, or are new appointments actually at the Dallas address even though the Florida address is listed?
Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
Has this move even finished yet and stuff set back up so comics can be worked on again mine where in the last stage in a sleeve waiting for hard cases last I was told on the 4th
Post 106 IP   flag post
183566 106 6
destitute